Saturday 8 September 2012

Shhh were hunting wabbits

Sorry I have been uber quiet recently. I think my brain imploded from over work... or from the build up to being over worked which can be just as bad... It turns out that everything I was panicked about kinda just went smoothly, the uni work I was procrastinating turned out to be actually be enjoyable and I am looking forward to creating the ideas I have come up with for "Make 5 things out of a bucket" assignment. I got through a fair bit of crafty stuff too for the page ( Geek-r-ee in case you haven't read my blog before, blatant self promotion) Turns out that I can be really productive when I am avoiding doing something specific. I am already preparing stock for Christmas and the Little birdy markets that are on at the end of the month in Echuca. I am trying to expand what we stock which is fun because I don't really like making the same thing allllll the time I like to do things I am in the mood for. 
I have even done half the Christmas shopping for my boys... and I have plans for me and for Hubby. I have bits of four nieces presents sorted ( some bought, some handmade) and another niece all done. Luke's nephew is a bit harder because I don't really know him but I am sure the boys will help.
I am desperate to get my hands on one of these..

.http://toysnbricks.com/lego-advent-calendar-2012-star-wars-now-available/

feel free to post it to me. Yes I will accept presents from strangers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment