Thursday 19 July 2012

Onesies!!!!

My Mother in Law is currently in the throws of onesie construction. We are all very excited. My hubby was running around last night in his half constructed one, refusing to take it off... his took 4m of flannel to make! And it is bright red. He had a rather heated and persistent conversation with his mother about the need for a butt flap. She doesn't want to put one in... he doesn't want to get cold to go to the toilet. And he wants feet... and fold over mitts. He has wanted one of these for about 10 years so I guess he has put a fair bit of thought into it.

Mine is super soft!!! warm and soft is all I need.
  
onesie mid construction.




Not the best of Photos.... but hey what are you going to do. As I currently have guests and I desperately need to find something to wear for a business awards tonight I must keep today short.
hmmm coffee first then post office. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment