Thursday 9 August 2012

alcohol eat your heart out... there is a new addiction in town

Hello my name is Jodie and I play Songpop. It is a new game via facebook or if you are truly desperate you can also get an app from Itunes. I play up to 20 times a day, usually while my husband isn't home so he cant judge me.

Seriously though.. Best game ever!
names removed to protect the innocent :)


When we were little we used to play in the car a game where when a song cam on the radio you had to try and guess what it was before the singing started.. harder than you would think. I think this game has prepared me well in life though.... for activities like Rockwiz or Spicks and Specks. It is like my ability to say most Disney movies word for word. Sing most 80's songs, musicals, Monty Python movies. Yep totally gave me an unfair advantage over all those maths and computer experts. Yep. Hmm

Any who the other reason I am blogging today is not to just confess to my addiction ( one of many if you count coffee, goats cheese, and a quarter chicken and chips) But to show you the before picture of my Garden area which I will hopefully be working on over the next few weeks (months?) to get up and running.
OK so this is what I have to work with, the only area that can be blocked off from the dogs. The first thing you will notice is a lot of shade.. and cement. Its ok I will prevail watch this space.... I have a shovel and I'm not afraid to use it ( actually I should probably put buy shovel on my list of things to do)


No comments:

Post a Comment