Tuesday 28 August 2012

Getting it Done. BOOM! owing The List


This is going to sound pathetic but... What a great day for washing. The weather is perfect a breeze and if you can believe it SUN!!!! I know right. I am feeling pretty good today. Getting things done. I have finished the Star Wars soft book.... looks fabulous just quietly. several loads of washing on the line. Sheets changed. Prep work done for the "20 Days to Organise & Clean your home Challenge" but may have spent more than I had planned on a new mop and bucket. That said they are pretty good.... just don't tell my husband OK. Section one of my first Uni assignment is done, The Mind Map. Now I need to figure out what to do with a bucket... yes a bucket.
10 uses for a bucket on paper.. then it needs to be narrowed down to 5 and actually created. I think I am going to enlist my children for this one. Their imaginations are thriving mine seems to be broken...
I am also attempting to branch out so to speak. I am hosting a Body shop party.. yes I do party plan I actually really enjoy it most of the time but I have had a bit of trouble getting started in this town. SO in the interest of making some sales and meeting some people (which I really should do seeing as I have lived here for a year)  I am having a party in my house. I hadn't done that before because my husband believes his house is where he can hide from the world, he has accepted the fact though that I cant live without people I am surprisingly enough a people person. Hopefully people show up. That's the trouble with putting yourself out there. There is a very big chance of rejection. That said You never never know if you never never go.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment