Wednesday 22 August 2012

Fatty-boom-baa

I am fat. I am unfit and I am a bit upset about this. I am trying to be better fitter etc but life keeps getting in the way with super easy excuses. My current excuse is to blame it on my Hubby who is in Sydney at the moment. And prior to that at work work work. I want to jog and run but with a three year old this is more than a little difficult. This excuse unfortunately falls apart when you realise that I could be doing ZUmba at home when I cant jog. I think the thing that annoys me most is I am eating better but still fat. I suppose eating better doesnt do Jack shite if you arent burning those calories off too. Sigh. Ok so I am feeling sorry for my fat self. A few people I know at the moment are being amazing and motivated and making a difference to their health and wellbeing.

Right so all that sookie la la-ing  is done and I really have to just pick myself up and start again. Zumba today. Just DO it and all that. And Uni. Zumba and Uni are the two most important things on my list today.

No comments:

Post a Comment