Sunday 26 August 2012

Biting the bullet... for many things

Hmm it is time to bite the bullet. I need to accept that we are in this place for a certain period of time and no hope, wishing or bullying is going to change that. It is time to embrace. I have started this by joining the community garden and enrolling my son in preschool next year. We have ways of rewarding ourselves. We are planning a trip to America but alas this is at least 18 months away so we don't half arse it. That said we are hoping to go on a smaller trip in between to Thailand or Fiji. Our main problem is the fact that we have three children apparently a family is only made up of two adults and two children or else you need to get two rooms, which blows your expenses out the window!!! The next thing is I have started the area for the back yard garden putting the garden scraps down to improve the soil in that area and Yesterday I did most of the gardens. This is the only good thing about a house inspection.... you are forced to do things you wouldn't normally bother to do.
http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/organising/20-days-to-organise-and-clean-your-home-challenge-pre-challenge-task-1/

It has to be done. I still have boxes upstairs that I haven't unpacked for six months!!!!! I am a bit scared this may be a bit intense, and when you add to it the fact that uni officially started this week, I have a few things on order to make and we are off to Canberra next week I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew. 

My other challenge is going well. The attempt to not be a fatty boom ba as previously blogged about on the weekend I got up and went for a jog on both days before doing anything else. Which I was proud of. I am hoping to go tonight when Hubby gets home from work because as slow as I am I am pretty sure the 3 year old cant keep up.

But I must get myself able to fit into swimmers without feeling paranoid and I need energy that I am lacking. I am still trying to decide which one.... what do you think?














1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am taking part in the 20 day challenge too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete