Monday 20 August 2012

all over it

I am, I am all over it.... oh wait or is that over it all?
Nope pretty sure its over it all.
People. People annoy me. As a species. The greed and lack of love for anything but themselves tends to shit me to tears.
I may also be a bit... premenstrual, which as a general rule means that things that I may have overlooked previously will get you a look and some very serious thoughts about atomic wedgies. But a good old slap in the face is also rather satisfying.

On a positive note I started on the patch in the community garden today.


"Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity.  ~Lindley Karstens"


This is how it started....
  Hmm yes not too good. But I dug and turned and picked and plucked with my very helpful assistant ( 3year old) and we got about a third done. And we got so plants in too. Tomato, silverbeet (multicoloured) spring onion, mixed sweet capsicum, Lettuces, broad beans and butter beans. I also put a rosemary plant in the corner. I would have taken an after shot but got so distracted but the magpie swooping me and the watering system that I forgot. That will have to wait for another day.

I spent a couple of lovely hours doing this and enjoying the peace of it all before rejoining the real world and losing all that lovely serenity.

On an up side we went to lunch at hubbies work today and totally owned the chocolate machine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment