Friday 10 August 2012

Gingerphile...?

I was going to write my post today about joining the community garden, and about how my new fitness reigm is coming along in prepartion for the December "Fun" Run. But instead I thought I should really write about something that I have started noticing...
I have recently been accused of being a gingerphile. In case you cant figure our what I am talking about... I have a thing for Red heads. I think it dates back to kindergarten. My first little boyfriend who name I forget but face and red hair still stays in my mind. My husband has ginger hair. Or more to the point a ginger beard and is under strict instructions to never shave again.


My main ranger love is for Ron or if we are going to be pedantic Rupert Grint. Obviously not in this picture more the sentiment, but in this one...

 One of the all time favourites is obviously Ewen McGregor. In Star Wars! goodness me Obi Wan.

 I dont know what it is? But it is definately something there. Isnt that odd. What started the whole conversation was I happened to mention the australian Pole Vaulter, Steve Hooker and the fact that I thought  he was a bit of alright.  On The book of face a few friends and I have a group called "The List" it is a wonderful place to look through.... My favourites tend to lean towards Superhero actors, you know Captain America, Thor, Ironman..... or old school actors like Gene Kelly or Paul Newman ( no sauce jokes please) Or the beautiful ginger Howard Keel ( mmmm seven brides for seven brothers, they dont make them like that anymore)

Dont judge me just enjoy what you enjoy :) life is to short to be a prude or judge what others like or don't besides if we all liked the same type of person there wouldnt be enough for everyone.
did I mention I am sitting here typing this listening Ed Sheeran...

No comments:

Post a Comment